NEW! COVID-19 Resources
The Behavioral Health Staff at CHI St. Joseph Children’s Health has created a document Guidance for Parents and Families during Coronavirus (COVID-19). This valuable resource can be downloaded here.
BOOKS FOR PARENTS & CAREGIVERS
Our Behavioral Health Team recommends the following books as guides to all parents and caregivers striving to raise healthy happy children.
- Simplicity Parenting and The Soul of Discipline both by Kim John Payne
- The Whole Brain Child by Daniel Siegel
- 1-2-3 Magic by Thomas Phelan
- Peaceful Parents, Happy Kids – Laura Markham
HANK THE HEALTH HERO RESOURCES
Parents, caregivers, and teachers can use these activities and coloring packets to help children develop healthy habits and join Hank in becoming health heroes!
- Learn habits to fight germs and keep your body healthy!
- Learn to keep your teeth healthy and clean with this packet!
- Learn how taking care of your emotional health helps you to become a Health Hero!
FORMS & DOCUMENTS
Parents and caregivers of our patients may find these helpful.